Sunday, December 20, 2015

Meal Planning Monday Week 52



I can’t believe it’s Christmas already! We are away for quite a lot of this week running around seeing different family members which will be pretty tiring but it is important to us both to see as many people as possible, and luckily our families don't live too far apart. It does mean that my meal plan this week is not much of a plan!
 
 
Monday: chicken lattice pie and chips
 
Tuesday: Sausage ragu with butternut squash ‘spaghetti’ for me from Inspiralized, sausage and mash for him
 
Wednesday:
Working from home in the morning so lunch at home with my fiancé - leftover soup
Dinner: at my parents
 
Thursday: Christmas Eve: at my parents’
 
Friday: Christmas Day: with my fiancés family
 
Saturday: Boxing Day: with my fiance’s family
 
Sunday lunch: Boxing day leftovers
Dinner: more Boxing day leftovers? Actually one of my favourite meals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment