Monday, January 18, 2016

Meal Planning Monday 2016 - Week 4


Monday
Out in evening - I'm going to a talk by my local council on food waste so will find somewhere nearby for dinner with my fiancé afterwards. It should be a Meat Free Monday for me really which will be an interesting test as I don't normally (ever?) order vegetarian food when I'm out! Does a margarita pizza count?
Tuesday
 Home made chicken nuggets
  
Wednesday
At cake decorating class so I will take a sandwich
 
Thursday
A variation of Prawn Daikon Pho from Inspiralized
Friday
Something from the freezer and chips 
Saturday
lunch: Scottish Arbroath toasties/ cheese on toast
Dinner: lamb with pomegranate and roast potatoes for me, chicken mini roast for him.
Dessert: Kentish pudding pie from James Martin Desserts
 
Sunday
lunch: sausage/bacon sandwich
Dinner: Slimming World cowboy pie for him, fish pie for me. Will make two portions of each and freeze the other one.
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment