Monday, May 15, 2017

Meal Planning Monday 2017 - Week 20

I think sometimes we expect too much from smaller supermarkets, even the chains - I went into a Sainsburys Local on Saturday to buy ingredients for a Pad Thai and found they had no beansprouts. I had all the other more unusual ingredients already at home but didn't think it would be the same without the beansprouts - so for two meals this week I've had to make last minute alterations!

Monday
Lunch: chorizo and halloumi salad
Dinner: salmon for me, garlic and herb chicken breast for him

Tuesday - working from home
Lunch: baked potato with bacon and sour cream
Dinner: at a circuits class and not home til 8.30: Slimming World cauliflower rosti pie I keep intending to make but not having time to

Wednesday
Lunch: chorizo and halloumi salad
Dinner: salmon and vegetables for me, sausage and bean pasty with mashed potato for him


Thursday -
Lunch: Tabbouleh from Leon Salads book with chicken
Dinner: spaghetti and meatballs

Friday
Lunch: salad depending on what I have left in the fridge!
Dinner: something from the freezer with chips

Saturday
Lunch: at a friend's BBQ that doesn't start til 1pm so it won't really be lunch I expect so might do brunch. I was going to do cloud eggs with bacon and hash browns last week but didn't have time, so will do them today.
Dinner: will depend on what/ when/ how much we ate at the BBQ. We could either have crumpets and hot cross buns (leftover from Easter which I froze) or something like chicken fajitas

Sunday
Lunch: bacon sandwich for him, potato and salmon salad for me from this recipe
Dinner: Memphis style pork chops from this recipe with hassleback potatoes that I didn't do last week

0 comments:

Post a Comment